A little precaution could add more sparkle to your Diwali this year. We at GroupL have compiled a list of simple do’s and don’ts which will help you celebrate a safe Diwali!
Click on the link below to view:
On 13th and 14th October, we set up a kiosk at Make My trip. It was an opportunity for Make My Trip employees to
inquire and book a cleaning service.
Diwali, the festival of lights is widely celebrated across India. On the occasion of Diwali, Hindu’s worship Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Ganesha. According to Hindu mythology, Goddess Lakshmi only enters a clean and tidy house. It is for this reason that most households in India start spring cleaning process every year in the run up to Diwali.
This Diwali, let Cleansweep’s cleaning services relieve you of your cleaning woes so you can enjoy the festivities of the season. We offer a one – time house deep cleaning and a post – party cleaning service, which will leave your place gleaming with our trademark lustre. The details of the cleaning service are mentioned below. To know more, you can call +91 9717719303.
• Dusting of doors, door handles, wall hangings, furniture, switch boards, grills and railings. Dust removal from all areas including high points such as ceiling pipes, duct work, vents, exhaust, light fixtures, ceiling fans, high windows etc.
• Deep cleaning of surfaces.
• Vacuuming upholstery, lamp shades, blinds and carpets.
• Washroom deep cleaning including descaling of shower cabin walls, scrubbing tiles and polishing of fittings.
• Floor scrubbing. Removal of dust from corners and skirting.
• Window cleaning.
• Kitchen cleaning including counters, sink area, appliances and polishing of fittings.
On 24th August, 2016 we organized an open house at our client, Vesuvius’s factory in Kolkata. The objective of this event was to ensure all staff have a thorough understanding of Provident Fund, ESIC and HR policies. They had the opportunity to clarify any doubts and we ensured that all documentation was collected and updated relating to staff legal compliance.
The event was attended and appreciated by our client Mr. Anirban Roy and Mr. Nasim Ali.
As part of our CSR activity for the previous quarter, we had our facilities team provide cleaning service to the Ballugunge Municipality School, Kolkata on 27th August, 2016. A team of 10 boys swept the school clean!