Bathrooms often get the dirtiest and are home to many kinds of bacteria and germs. Special care must be taken to keep the area clean and sparkling! At Cleansweep, we have put together some useful bathroom cleaning tips, which you can try at home using only natural products. Cleansweep is a reputed washroom cleaning service provider in Delhi NCR.
Your mirrors will look brand new if you sprinkle a mixture of vinegar and water on old newspaper and use it to scrub your mirrors.
Close the water faucet/tap to the WC and flush to drain all the water. Pour a bottle of vinegar into the WC tank, squeeze a lemon if desired. Scrub the insides of the tank with a brush. Let the vinegar sit in the tank and bowl for as long as possible (overnight or a couple of hours). Thereafter, open the water faucet/tap to the WC and flush twice.
Grout in the bathroom is porous and could lead to the growth of bacteria. Mix water and bleach in the ratio of 10:1. Dip an old toothbrush in the mixture and scrub the grout to remove any mildew. Rinse well once completed.
Sink / Wash Basin
To clean the drain of your sink, pour ½ cup baking soda followed by ½ cup of vinegar down the drain. Let it stand for a few minutes, then pour boiling hot water to clear the drain. The sink can be scrubbed with a mixture of vinegar and water. Sprinkle vinegar on a microfiber cloth to polish bathroom fittings.
Hard water deposits on shower cubicle can be hard to remove if you don’t do a regular deep clean. Prepare a paste of vinegar and baking soda. Apply the paste to the hard water stains using a scrubbing sponge or toothbrush in a circular motion. Leave the paste for 15 minutes. Remove the paste with a damp cloth. If the stain persists, spray a mixture of vinegar and water on the glass and wipe off with newspaper.
Hard water often builds up in the shower nozzle. To remove, fill a packet of white vinegar, tie it to your shower submerging the nozzle in it. Leave it overnight and rinse well in the morning.
If you are looking for a professional, hassle free bathroom cleaning service in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Greater Noida and Faridabad, contact GroupL on 9811934471 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cleansweep is a division of GroupL Services.
Last month’s terrible fire that ripped through two upscale restaurants in Mumbai’s Kamala Mills has come as a shocking wake up call. Fourteen people lost their lives. Most were young people in their twenties and thirties whose bodies were found piled up in the toilet, where they retreated hoping to escape the fire. This could have been any of us, who visit restaurants, bars, clubs to enjoy a night out!!
To prevent such incidents repeating themselves, we have compiled a few useful fire safety tips to keep in mind when enjoying yourselves at a public place.
- Know your exits. Wherever you are, you must take a moment to mentally note where the different exits are. These signs are usually lit up and easy to find. Most of the people who died in the Kamal Mills fire tragedy had trapped themselves in an un-ventilated bathroom with no escape and they suffocation to death.
- Be aware of location of fire extinguisher and / or water hose. Observe as if your life depends on it. It does.
- Our fire safety norms are followed rarely in public places. Therefore, avoid shows where the performers use fire as a prop.
- Heat and therefore smoke rises, staying low, as low as you can get, helps. If there is smoke in the room it is advisable to crawl on your belly. Almost all deaths from fire arise from suffocation caused by smoke and not from the actual fire.
- If you are trapped in a room with no exit the best thing you can do is stay low to the ground, breathe through a cloth or clothing over your mouth and nose, and make some kind of a signal to the outside (example hanging any garment, even a tablecloth out of a window). If windows are locked, break them and try to signal for help.
We urge you to take a few minutes to be aware of your surroundings and stay safe!
At GroupL Services, we provide fire safety training at our clients’ sites. Please email us on email@example.com to schedule a fire safety training. Cleansweep is a division of GroupL Services.