- Floor cleaning.
- Deep clean of bar, bathrooms and kitchen area.
- Scrubbing / deep clean of all countertops or surfaces.
- Removal of garbage.
- Carpet and upholstery brushing, vacuuming and removal of stains (if required).
- Dusting – window ledges, doors, furniture and surfaces, light fittings, skirting and accessories.
Post construction cleaning is a specialized cleaning service offered by Cleansweep. We offer this service to our clients in the residential and commercial sector wherein all the dust, stains and debris are removed to leave your premises sparkling. We use the most advanced products and methods to make your newly renovated or constructed property look its best.
Our post-construction cleaning tasks include:
- Washing of all surfaces.
- Dust removal from all areas including high points such as ceiling pipes, ductwork, vents, light fixtures, etc.
- Stain removal.
- Cleaning of the insides of desks, cupboard, file cabinets etc.
- Full sanitizing of kitchens and bathrooms to make them ready for use.
- Hard floor maintenance including floor scrubbing and buffing.
- Window and facade cleaning including scraping and etching removal.
- Pest control.
Your property’s debut is of utmost importance and with Cleansweep’s post construction cleaning services, the interior and exterior of your property will look clean, smell fresh and instill a sense of pride among its new occupants.
Once your marble has been diamond polished, you can opt for a yearly, top – up polishing service called ‘Super Shine’. Often with footfall, use of water to clean the floors, moving of furniture, dirt from outside which travels on your marble floors, they can look a little dull over time. A ‘super shine’ removes dirt, scruff marks and scratches which are on the top level of the marble and restores its original shine. This process uses the last 3/4 steps of the diamond polishing sequence to achieve results. Diamond impregnates pads are used along with polishing compound.
- It is a maintenance service which will make the polish last longer, reducing the need for getting diamond polish done.
- This service is much quicker than completing a full diamond polish. One team can complete upto 600 sq. ft. in one day.
- There is no heavy slurry created from running the machine. It is a neater process.
- It restores the shine of marble floor and removes top level dirt and scratches.
- Your floors will be sparkling and clean.
However, do note that a ‘super shine’ process will not repair any cracks, no regrouting or filling of crevices.
Cleansweep recently completed all marble polishing at the newly opened – The Quorum Club, Two Horizon Centre, Gurgaon. This included grinding and polishing for marble flooring, marble cladding and kota stone. We also did the post construction cleaning of the site before it opened to the public. Go check it out, its a great new place for Gurgaon peeps.
To know more about Cleansweep’s cleaning and floor care services, please visit our website – www.cleansweep.co.in.
Over time the floors of our homes start to look dull and scuffed. Regular maintenance is necessary to restore shine. Cleansweep provides thorough floor maintenance service for all kinds of flooring –marble, vinyl, tiles, wooden and mosaic. Below are images of work we have completed on marble and wooden flooring.
Often dirt fills in the grains of the wood. We can remove the same by using a sanding machine. After the dirt is removed, we apply a sealant. Once dried, we further sand the wood to remove any scratches from preceding sanding and to make the wood smooth. Polish is applied based on the color of the wood. Lastly, a top coat is sprayed on the flooring to protect it.
We use a three-step process to bring a mirror-like finish to marble floors. Grinding is the first step in the marble polishing process. This is achieved with metal bonded diamond grit which coarsely grind away the stone leaving it flat, but with a rough finish. The grinding process leads to removal of stains, scratches, roughness, and evens out the marble.
After grinding, the floor is polished using industrial diamonds of higher grits to enhance the natural shine of marble floor. Each grade of industrial diamond used is progressively finer which serves to remove the scratches which are left in the stone by the preceding grade. Eventually, the scratches will not be visible to the naked eye, allowing the light to reflect off the stone.
Crystallization, which is also the last step, is a method of marble floor finishing. It brings a ‘mirror-like” shine by chemical reaction on the surface of marble. Crystallization also creates a microfilm on the surface of marble, which is more solid and durable and helps to preserve the color and the brightness of the stone.