- Wash windows from the top down to prevent drips.
- Eliminate tiny scratches on glass by polishing the affected areas with toothpaste.
- Washing windows should be done on a cloudy day, because direct sunlight dries cleaning solutions before you can wash the glass properly.
- Use a soft toothbrush or cotton swab to clean corners.
- Clean windows to a sparkling shine with crumpled newspaper, microfibre duster or rubber wiper. Work from top to bottom.
If you need professional glass cleaning, contact Cleansweep for window cleaning in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Greater Noida and Faridabad. We also provide façade cleaning in Delhi NCR. For high-level exterior window cleaning / façade cleaning, we use any one of the following methods depending on access and height:
- Rope access cleaning
- Harness and eye bolt
- Extension poles for window exterior of upto 20 meters from flat surface.
As flooring is noticed first, dirty or soiled carpets will leave a negative impact. Cleansweep provides professional carpet cleaning in Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Noida and Greater Noida to ensure clean carpets. Regular cleaning and maintenance of your carpets ensure that they look fresh and clean, keep dust and allergies at bay, promote a healthy environment and increase the lifespan of the carpet.
Given below are some useful tips for regular maintenance of commercial carpets.
1. Vacuum often: Regular vacuuming will remove dry soiling from carpet and prevent dirt and grime from settling deep into the fibre of the carpet. To protect your carpet, vacuum entrance and high traffic areas daily, three times a week for moderate traffic area and once a week for corners and skirting. Ensure that the filter of the vacuum is cleaned and changed regularly as well.
2. Walk off / dust mats: Place these mats at the entrance to the office so people can dust the dirt from their feet onto the mat before entering the office. Note, the walk-off mat also needs to be vacuumed regularly.
3. Encourage prompt spot cleaning: The daily cleaning staff should be trained to handle common spillages with the help of carpet spot cleaning. This will ensure the stain is removed immediately and doesn’t penetrate into the carpet fibre to become a permanent stain. Common stains like coffee, tea, ink, soda can be cleaned by blotting the stain with a clean, soft cloth. Then use an appropriate carpet cleaning chemical to remove the rest of the stain.
4. Regular deep cleaning: Hire a professional carpet cleaning company on an annual maintenance contract to come in at regular intervals to deep clean the carpets. They can use the carpet shampoo or the steam cleaning method, as appropriate.
Cleansweep provides professional carpet, chair and sofa cleaning in New Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad and Greater Noida. Please visit our website- www.cleansweep.co.in to know more.
If you are looking for a convenient and hassle-free home deep cleaning service, Cleansweep can you help you. We are a home cleaning service provider in Delhi NCR. We provide cleaning on a one – time or periodic basis. Clients avail our service when they need a professional cleaning job done, in case they have had some renovation completed at home and want sanitisation cleaning or if they need thorough deep cleaning after or before a party or festival. Whatever your requirement, contact us and we will work out a suitable package to meet your needs.
Bathrooms often get the dirtiest and are home to many kinds of bacteria and germs. Special care must be taken to keep the area clean and sparkling! At Cleansweep, we have put together some useful bathroom cleaning tips, which you can try at home using only natural products. Cleansweep is a reputed washroom cleaning service provider in Delhi NCR.
Your mirrors will look brand new if you sprinkle a mixture of vinegar and water on old newspaper and use it to scrub your mirrors.
Close the water faucet/tap to the WC and flush to drain all the water. Pour a bottle of vinegar into the WC tank, squeeze a lemon if desired. Scrub the insides of the tank with a brush. Let the vinegar sit in the tank and bowl for as long as possible (overnight or a couple of hours). Thereafter, open the water faucet/tap to the WC and flush twice.
Grout in the bathroom is porous and could lead to the growth of bacteria. Mix water and bleach in the ratio of 10:1. Dip an old toothbrush in the mixture and scrub the grout to remove any mildew. Rinse well once completed.
Sink / Wash Basin
To clean the drain of your sink, pour ½ cup baking soda followed by ½ cup of vinegar down the drain. Let it stand for a few minutes, then pour boiling hot water to clear the drain. The sink can be scrubbed with a mixture of vinegar and water. Sprinkle vinegar on a microfiber cloth to polish bathroom fittings.
Hard water deposits on shower cubicle can be hard to remove if you don’t do a regular deep clean. Prepare a paste of vinegar and baking soda. Apply the paste to the hard water stains using a scrubbing sponge or toothbrush in a circular motion. Leave the paste for 15 minutes. Remove the paste with a damp cloth. If the stain persists, spray a mixture of vinegar and water on the glass and wipe off with newspaper.
Hard water often builds up in the shower nozzle. To remove, fill a packet of white vinegar, tie it to your shower submerging the nozzle in it. Leave it overnight and rinse well in the morning.
If you are looking for a professional, hassle free bathroom cleaning service in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Greater Noida and Faridabad, contact GroupL on 9811934471 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cleansweep is a division of GroupL Services.
Last month’s terrible fire that ripped through two upscale restaurants in Mumbai’s Kamala Mills has come as a shocking wake up call. Fourteen people lost their lives. Most were young people in their twenties and thirties whose bodies were found piled up in the toilet, where they retreated hoping to escape the fire. This could have been any of us, who visit restaurants, bars, clubs to enjoy a night out!!
To prevent such incidents repeating themselves, we have compiled a few useful fire safety tips to keep in mind when enjoying yourselves at a public place.
- Know your exits. Wherever you are, you must take a moment to mentally note where the different exits are. These signs are usually lit up and easy to find. Most of the people who died in the Kamal Mills fire tragedy had trapped themselves in an un-ventilated bathroom with no escape and they suffocation to death.
- Be aware of location of fire extinguisher and / or water hose. Observe as if your life depends on it. It does.
- Our fire safety norms are followed rarely in public places. Therefore, avoid shows where the performers use fire as a prop.
- Heat and therefore smoke rises, staying low, as low as you can get, helps. If there is smoke in the room it is advisable to crawl on your belly. Almost all deaths from fire arise from suffocation caused by smoke and not from the actual fire.
- If you are trapped in a room with no exit the best thing you can do is stay low to the ground, breathe through a cloth or clothing over your mouth and nose, and make some kind of a signal to the outside (example hanging any garment, even a tablecloth out of a window). If windows are locked, break them and try to signal for help.
We urge you to take a few minutes to be aware of your surroundings and stay safe!
At GroupL Services, we provide fire safety training at our clients’ sites. Please email us on email@example.com to schedule a fire safety training. Cleansweep is a division of GroupL Services.
During this holiday season, our thoughts turn gratefully to friends and colleagues who have contributed to our success. Thank you and best wishes for a fabulous 2018!
Cleansweep is a division of GroupL Services, which provides professional cleaning services for homes and offices in New Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Greater Noida and Faridabad.
Cleansweep provides marble polishing and restoration service in Delhi NCR. This service is available for new marble and old marble.
When marble is newly laid, there is often lippage. Moreover, in a construction site, the marble can be subject to scratches. Our marble polishing service for new marble removes all lippage, you will get an absolutely flat and smooth surface. We match the grouting of the marble to the color of the stone. Marble polishing will remove all scratches and give you a mirror finish! Old marble floors over time get dirty and develop cracks and chips. These floors need to be restored to get a mirror like a factory finish. In the case of old marble floors, our team will repair all cracks and chips, regrout the floor and polish after grinding. We are proud of our team of trained marble care specialists. We can assure you of quality marble polishing service in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida and Greater Noida.
We understand that our clients may want to see samples of our work and question what we can do for them. Put your mind at rest and be satisfied knowing that we provide quality diamond polishing services for marble.
Click here to see samples of our work.
It goes without saying that India has turned into a huge construction site. There are numerous road repairs works being carried out, construction of new underground metro, several residential and commercial projects being developed, expansion of roadways etc. The unavoidable consequence of these necessary development activities is – DUST! Unimaginable quantities of dust have been released into the air, which is settling in our homes and offices. There are countless offices and work spaces in India that literally bath in dust causing health concerns to their employees.
Science confirms health concerns caused by dust
According to the findings of a study conducted in Oslo, Norway almost 20 years ago, it has been proved that office employees are very likely to experience symptoms directly associated with harmful dust exposure. Two groups of employees were tested, although only one was exposed to indoor polluted air. As expected, the group who worked in an office that was thoroughly cleaned and maintained didn’t experience any health issues. On the other side, the group forced to work in an office that lacked proper cleaning ended up with serious respiratory infections and health issues. The conclusion was inevitable, thorough professional office cleaning can significantly reduce the quantity of airborne dust that can harm your office employees.
The dust is harmful to both humans and machines
According to the findings of another study, the lifespan and proper functionality of computers were significantly reduced as a result of the dust exposure. The computer vents don’t have the capacity to operate if office cleaning fails to remove the dust. Before you know it, your computers, covered in dust will make you spend much more than expected and planned for in terms of constant repairs and servicing. What’s even worse, you will be forced to acquire new machines much earlier than planned. All of these problems and costs can be avoided if routine office cleaning is carried out thoroughly by professionals.
What can GroupL do for the well-being of your office workers and computers?
We have been successfully providing office cleaning and maintenance services since 1973. The best thing you can do for both your employees and machines is to absorb air borne dust on a regular basis. Outsource all of your cleaning requirements to our experienced and motivated team. This important task will be conducted by our professional cleaners as many times as required and according to your requirements and budget expectations. We will use best in class machinery and cleaning chemicals to give you a sparkling clean office. Get in touch with us in the most suitable way for you by paying us a visit to one of our branches all over India, calling us, or sending an email. Together, we will discuss the most suitable cleaning solutions for your specific business needs.
Our contact details:
Contact Number: 7506644528 / 9811934471
Cleansweep is a division of GroupL Services. We provide deep cleaning services to homes and offices in Delhi NCR. We also specialise in providing marble polishing and restoration service in Gurgaon, Noida, Delhi.
Light up your dreams!
Wishing you a happy and prosperous Diwali.
Cleansweep is a division of GroupL Services.