If you’ve got a thick, sticky film on, say, your wood kitchen table your kitchen cabinets, a coffee table, a door, etc., it’s time to remove that gummy mess and get down to the clean original finish.
Sticky buildup and grime on wood come from cooking grease and vapors, layers of furniture polish, cigarette smoke, moist hands, and even the breakdown of the original finish. Follow these steps to cut through the film and reveal the wood’s natural beauty.
-Dust thoroughly with a microfiber cloth to grab as much dust as possible. Rinse the cloth out well if you want to use this same cloth for the next step.
-Mix equal parts vinegar and water; dip a soft cloth in the mixture and wring out really well. Wipe the wood in the direction of the grain, rewetting and wringing your cloth often.
-After several passes to remove the buildup, dry the wood thoroughly with a cloth.
If you are looking for a professional cleaning company to help you clean wood or restore wood, contact Cleansweep. Cleansweep provides deep cleaning services for offices and homes in New Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Greater Noida, and Faridabad. We also specialize in floor care services. To know more about the services we offer, call 9811934471 or visit www.cleansweep.co.in.
Reference – Debbie Sardone
How clean are your office bathrooms – Do they just look clean or are they really clean—deep down? Does your staff really know how to handle the need to get rid of the down and dirty? According to a recent survey, many public toilets are not as clean as they should be.
Washroom maintenance is an important daily task with which most facility management professionals are familiar since restrooms are a frequently used area in any facility and their upkeep can affect public perceptions. But in the survey, conducted by ISSA and Clorox Professional Products Co., it’s difficult for some managers to uncover what it takes to keep this critical area in top shape.
Visible dirt and unseen germs
When it comes to public toilets, there are two important jobs: cleaning for appearance and cleaning for health. Maintaining a visibly clean restroom is important for influencing consumer perception. At the same time, washrooms must be disinfected to kill harmful microorganisms, such as Shigella, Salmonella, Hepatitis A, E. Coli, and Norovirus, which are routinely found in toilets and are associated with outbreaks of illness.
Keeping a washroom disinfected can help prevent the spread of illness-causing germs to building occupants and the community at-large, especially during the winter months. According to survey results, most professionals (85%) are fully aware of the importance of this dual relationship of cleaning for appearance and health. The vast majority (95%) also believe that restroom cleaning has an impact on overall public health by helping to prevent the spread of disease.
However, this understanding may not trickle down to all employees; only one-half of respondents (49%) believe their staff is aware of all the risk associated with the spread of germs in the restroom.
Turning a blind eye to cleaning training
Keeping on top of office toilet cleaning needs can be demanding, and although only 15% of respondents report a lack of education or training as a challenge to performing optimal washroom cleaning, far more (68%) say their staff does not understand or only somewhat understands the differences between cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting.
At Cleansweep, we understand the importance of cleaning toilets for appearance as well as for health. Our operatives are trained regularly on cleaning techniques and chemicals appropriate for washroom deep cleaning. If you are looking for a professional cleaning company that can come in on an AMC basis and deep clean your toilets, do contact us to know more about how we can help you. Visit – www.cleansweep.co.in for details.
There are times when you may need extra help with your cleaning requirements. On such occasions, enjoy the convenience of calling in a professional cleaning company to take over your cleaning worries. Cleansweep provides one – time specialized cleaning service for homes and offices in Delhi NCR.
Our services include:
– Moving in or moving out cleaning
– Post construction cleaning
– New baby home cleaning
– Pre Diwali home cleaning
– Pre or post-wedding cleaning
– Pre or post-party cleaning
Our well-trained team will arrive at your premises on time with all cleaning tools and requirements. As per your requirements, they will clean every nook and corner of your house, vacuum, scrub floors, polish windows! Contact us today to enjoy a sparkling clean environment.
For online booking for cleaning services please visit at- www.cleansweep.co.in or call us on +91 9811934471.
- Wash windows from the top down to prevent drips.
- Eliminate tiny scratches on glass by polishing the affected areas with toothpaste.
- Washing windows should be done on a cloudy day, because direct sunlight dries cleaning solutions before you can wash the glass properly.
- Use a soft toothbrush or cotton swab to clean corners.
- Clean windows to a sparkling shine with crumpled newspaper, microfibre duster or rubber wiper. Work from top to bottom.
If you need professional glass cleaning, contact Cleansweep for window cleaning in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Greater Noida and Faridabad. We also provide façade cleaning in Delhi NCR. For high-level exterior window cleaning / façade cleaning, we use any one of the following methods depending on access and height:
- Rope access cleaning
- Harness and eye bolt
- Extension poles for window exterior of upto 20 meters from flat surface.
As flooring is noticed first, dirty or soiled carpets will leave a negative impact. Cleansweep provides professional carpet cleaning in Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Noida and Greater Noida to ensure clean carpets. Regular cleaning and maintenance of your carpets ensure that they look fresh and clean, keep dust and allergies at bay, promote a healthy environment and increase the lifespan of the carpet.
Given below are some useful tips for regular maintenance of commercial carpets.
1. Vacuum often: Regular vacuuming will remove dry soiling from carpet and prevent dirt and grime from settling deep into the fibre of the carpet. To protect your carpet, vacuum entrance and high traffic areas daily, three times a week for moderate traffic area and once a week for corners and skirting. Ensure that the filter of the vacuum is cleaned and changed regularly as well.
2. Walk off / dust mats: Place these mats at the entrance to the office so people can dust the dirt from their feet onto the mat before entering the office. Note, the walk-off mat also needs to be vacuumed regularly.
3. Encourage prompt spot cleaning: The daily cleaning staff should be trained to handle common spillages with the help of carpet spot cleaning. This will ensure the stain is removed immediately and doesn’t penetrate into the carpet fibre to become a permanent stain. Common stains like coffee, tea, ink, soda can be cleaned by blotting the stain with a clean, soft cloth. Then use an appropriate carpet cleaning chemical to remove the rest of the stain.
4. Regular deep cleaning: Hire a professional carpet cleaning company on an annual maintenance contract to come in at regular intervals to deep clean the carpets. They can use the carpet shampoo or the steam cleaning method, as appropriate.
Cleansweep provides professional carpet, chair and sofa cleaning in New Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad and Greater Noida. Please visit our website- www.cleansweep.co.in to know more.
If you are looking for a convenient and hassle-free home deep cleaning service, Cleansweep can you help you. We are a home cleaning service provider in Delhi NCR. We provide cleaning on a one – time or periodic basis. Clients avail our service when they need a professional cleaning job done, in case they have had some renovation completed at home and want sanitisation cleaning or if they need thorough deep cleaning after or before a party or festival. Whatever your requirement, contact us and we will work out a suitable package to meet your needs.
Bathrooms often get the dirtiest and are home to many kinds of bacteria and germs. Special care must be taken to keep the area clean and sparkling! At Cleansweep, we have put together some useful bathroom cleaning tips, which you can try at home using only natural products. Cleansweep is a reputed washroom cleaning service provider in Delhi NCR.
Your mirrors will look brand new if you sprinkle a mixture of vinegar and water on old newspaper and use it to scrub your mirrors.
Close the water faucet/tap to the WC and flush to drain all the water. Pour a bottle of vinegar into the WC tank, squeeze a lemon if desired. Scrub the insides of the tank with a brush. Let the vinegar sit in the tank and bowl for as long as possible (overnight or a couple of hours). Thereafter, open the water faucet/tap to the WC and flush twice.
Grout in the bathroom is porous and could lead to the growth of bacteria. Mix water and bleach in the ratio of 10:1. Dip an old toothbrush in the mixture and scrub the grout to remove any mildew. Rinse well once completed.
Sink / Wash Basin
To clean the drain of your sink, pour ½ cup baking soda followed by ½ cup of vinegar down the drain. Let it stand for a few minutes, then pour boiling hot water to clear the drain. The sink can be scrubbed with a mixture of vinegar and water. Sprinkle vinegar on a microfiber cloth to polish bathroom fittings.
Hard water deposits on shower cubicle can be hard to remove if you don’t do a regular deep clean. Prepare a paste of vinegar and baking soda. Apply the paste to the hard water stains using a scrubbing sponge or toothbrush in a circular motion. Leave the paste for 15 minutes. Remove the paste with a damp cloth. If the stain persists, spray a mixture of vinegar and water on the glass and wipe off with newspaper.
Hard water often builds up in the shower nozzle. To remove, fill a packet of white vinegar, tie it to your shower submerging the nozzle in it. Leave it overnight and rinse well in the morning.
If you are looking for a professional, hassle free bathroom cleaning service in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Greater Noida and Faridabad, contact GroupL on 9811934471 or email us at email@example.com.
Cleansweep is a division of GroupL Services.
Last month’s terrible fire that ripped through two upscale restaurants in Mumbai’s Kamala Mills has come as a shocking wake up call. Fourteen people lost their lives. Most were young people in their twenties and thirties whose bodies were found piled up in the toilet, where they retreated hoping to escape the fire. This could have been any of us, who visit restaurants, bars, clubs to enjoy a night out!!
To prevent such incidents repeating themselves, we have compiled a few useful fire safety tips to keep in mind when enjoying yourselves at a public place.
- Know your exits. Wherever you are, you must take a moment to mentally note where the different exits are. These signs are usually lit up and easy to find. Most of the people who died in the Kamal Mills fire tragedy had trapped themselves in an un-ventilated bathroom with no escape and they suffocation to death.
- Be aware of location of fire extinguisher and / or water hose. Observe as if your life depends on it. It does.
- Our fire safety norms are followed rarely in public places. Therefore, avoid shows where the performers use fire as a prop.
- Heat and therefore smoke rises, staying low, as low as you can get, helps. If there is smoke in the room it is advisable to crawl on your belly. Almost all deaths from fire arise from suffocation caused by smoke and not from the actual fire.
- If you are trapped in a room with no exit the best thing you can do is stay low to the ground, breathe through a cloth or clothing over your mouth and nose, and make some kind of a signal to the outside (example hanging any garment, even a tablecloth out of a window). If windows are locked, break them and try to signal for help.
We urge you to take a few minutes to be aware of your surroundings and stay safe!
At GroupL Services, we provide fire safety training at our clients’ sites. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a fire safety training. Cleansweep is a division of GroupL Services.
During this holiday season, our thoughts turn gratefully to friends and colleagues who have contributed to our success. Thank you and best wishes for a fabulous 2018!
Cleansweep is a division of GroupL Services, which provides professional cleaning services for homes and offices in New Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Greater Noida and Faridabad.