- Wash windows from the top down to prevent drips.
- Eliminate tiny scratches on glass by polishing the affected areas with toothpaste.
- Washing windows should be done on a cloudy day, because direct sunlight dries cleaning solutions before you can wash the glass properly.
- Use a soft toothbrush or cotton swab to clean corners.
- Clean windows to a sparkling shine with crumpled newspaper, microfibre duster or rubber wiper. Work from top to bottom.
If you need professional glass cleaning, contact Cleansweep for window cleaning in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Greater Noida, and Faridabad. We also provide façade cleaning in Delhi NCR. For high-level exterior window cleaning / façade cleaning, we use any one of the following methods depending on access and height:
- Rope access cleaning
- Harness and eye bolt
- Extension poles for window exterior of up to 20 meters from a flat surface.