What is Cleansweep’s One-time Cleaning Service (OTC)?
What is the difference between essential, extensive and exhaustive cleaning?
What are the benefits of availing Cleansweep’s OTC Service?
- Done right the first time: Our training and processes ensure that the work is completed to full satisfaction the first time itself, reducing costs and increasing efficiency.
- Quality Control: Our staff are trained on utilizing only the best quality cleaning materials in the most efficient quantities.
- Same-day solution: When you need us, we’ll have a solution within 24 hours.
My house has been painted and the floors have gotten dirty. I would like them cleaned, what service do you offer?
I have marble, which is 2 years old. The stone is fine, there are no cracks, it’s just looking dull. It has a few small scratches on the surface of the stone and scuff marks. What service do you recommend?
We have old white Indian marble in our office. The marble has no cracks. However, it is looking dull, the corners are black and there are some coarse black patches. What service should I opt for to get my marble cleaned and bring shine back?
I have Botticino marble, which is 6 years old. The marble has developed cracks in many places, the joints have become black and there are a few scratches on the stone. I would like the marble to look clean, all the black cracks and joints to be cleaned and a high gloss shine. How is this possible?
Our office was recently renovated. However, we did not change the marble. After all the construction work, the marble has gotten long scratches in some places and the joints have opened up. Moreover, at the foot of two doorways, there are wood polish stains and in the washroom below the dustbin there is rust stain. Please advice if the stains can be removed and what can be done to revive the marble?
I have beige, Italian marble in my basement. This marble has developed many pin holes and is looking black. How can this be rectified?
Do you provide polishing services for newly installed marble?
How long will the shine last on my marble?
The shine on the marble will last depending on the maintenance process of the marble. Please note, marble is a soft, natural stone.
Some useful do’s and don’ts for daily marble maintenance:
- Do dust mop floors frequently.
- Do clean surfaces with mild, PH neutral cleaners. When wet mopping floors, please remember to change the water frequently. After mopping, dry the floor with soft cloth. Avoid excess use of water on stone surface. Absorb any extra water.
- Do thoroughly rinse and dry the surface with clean, clear water after washing with any chemical.
- Do blot out spills immediately.
- Do protect the floor surfaces with non – slip mats, and counter tops with coasters, trivets or placements. Sand, dirt and grit do the most damage to stone surfaces due to their abrasive nature. Normally, it will take a person about 6 – 8 steps on a floor surface to remove sand or dirt from the bottom of their shoes. Mats at the entrance will help to minimize the sand, dirt and grit that will scratch the stone surface.
- Don’t use vinegar, lemon juice or other cleaners containing acids on marble, limestone, travertine, or onyx surfaces.
- Don’t use cleaners that contain acids such as bathroom cleaners, grout cleaners and or tile cleaners.
- Don’t use vacuum cleaners or ladders that are worn. The metal or plastic attachments or the wheels may scratch the stones surface.
- Protect the ends of furniture so that sharp edges so not scratch the marble.
Marble floors do require maintenance and a professional floor care company like Cleansweep can provide periodic stone care.
What is the difference between availing your services and getting my floors polished from a local vendor?
|Trained manpower||All our staff are on our payroll and undergo regular training to ensure they are well versed in their job roles, confident using all machines and have full knowledge of chemicals, their usage and proportions.||Brings manpower as per job. No training provided.|
|Fulfilment of time commitment||We complete our job in the time frame we commit.||No time commitment|
|Payment mode||We accept payment by cash, cheque or bank transfer. We can provide GST bill.||Depends from vendor to vendor.|
|Material and machinery||We use good quality machines, which are serviced bi-weekly. Our team uses all original material. We will not cheat a client by using incorrect material.||Machines are old, not well maintained. Will look to save costs on material.|
|Customer Support||We have a team of operations supervisors who are always available to address any client concerns. We answer all client calls and meet our clients at committed time.||May not answer your calls. Will not attend meetings on time. No professional approach.|
|Protect client’s walls and furniture||If we are working in a residential property and our job could involve splashes on the wall, we will ensure to provide appropriate packing so as to protect our client’s walls, personal belongings and furniture.||May or may out provide packing. Will look to save costs by using less than required.|